Using tracing paper over a photo of my model, I added new lines and connections to development the model and find new ways of approaching it to move my project along. I found this technique helpful as it allowed me to experiment in a quick and spontaneous way, so each result was unique and different.
 |
| working drawings by Cathy De Monchaux |
.jpg) |
| Minimal Complexity by Vlad Tenu |

After the new designs I made with the tracing paper, I started to develop my original model further by adding curves shapes to it to make it more aesthetically pleasing. I found that the strong geometric lines where very harsh and wasn't as inviting as a organic circular shape seems to be. I came to this conclusion from the research I did on pavilions which combines both organic and geometric forms together.
+-+Copy.jpg) |
| Serpentine Pavilio |
+-+Copy.jpg) |
| Cutty Sark Pavilion |
 |
| Tensile Pavilion |
No comments:
Post a Comment