Thursday, 24 April 2014

Week One: Day Two

          


Authors Own


To develop my research further I visited the British Science museum and looked at some of the mechanical structures they had on display. 



LIGHT EXPERIMENT

Taking inspiration from the way light hit the rigid straight dividers and lines, I similarly used wooden sticks and some lights to experiment with how light could manipulate a structure. I really liked how the light was fragmented all over the sticks, the long lines caused interruptions between the lights path and this is the reason the fragments were caused. From this experiment I have learnt that I would like to use light as a big factor within my structure as it portrays a sense of mystery and the warmth it gives off is very comforting. The light also gives off a very spiritual atmosphere and feels very calming.
Authors Own

No comments:

Post a Comment