The following day, we used our previous samples as inspiration to create garments on magazine tears. I focused on creating unique outcomes rather than sticking to everyday styles. This experiment helped me to realise how much structure and three dimensional work actually goes into fashion. Later on in the afternoon, we decided on certain body parts and worked for garments for that particular part as planning for our final piece. I chose the shoulders : easy to manipulate in terms of shapes so it would be more exciting creating something out of the ordinary for it.
Friday, 20 September 2013
Initial Designs: Shoulder Piece.
The following day, we used our previous samples as inspiration to create garments on magazine tears. I focused on creating unique outcomes rather than sticking to everyday styles. This experiment helped me to realise how much structure and three dimensional work actually goes into fashion. Later on in the afternoon, we decided on certain body parts and worked for garments for that particular part as planning for our final piece. I chose the shoulders : easy to manipulate in terms of shapes so it would be more exciting creating something out of the ordinary for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment