Thursday, 19 September 2013

Sample structures with different paper types

As an introduction into the fashion pathway I used different types of paper to create unique structures. I used red wallpaper, corrugated cardboard and foam board. I found this process of using different variations of the same material to form ideas very engaging and motivating as it gave me an urge to finish each of my structures properly. I particularly like the first model I created, it is a combination of a spiral shape and rectangles as well, I feel although the two are very different shapes, the geometric element and the organic element came together well and created something easy to handle, repetitive and interesting at the same time. It was also a very fast shape to make which was another positive element to it as it helped me to improve on the time I take to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment