Sunday, 8 September 2013

Time Line: First Draft & Crit.

My time line was a representation of the speed at which time had passed within the last week, through projects like the time capsule burial, it made me look back on the past and some things from my childhood, and so, I started thinking about how different things where and the rate at which these differences had taken place. I used a tube map which I cut as a background and carried on the tube lines with thread. I curved parts and changed a lot of the line directions to show my confusion and various parts of the week which I don't remember (blurred events).

Crit:

  • Overlapping
  • Muddle
  • Messy Collage
  • Different colours & textures
  • Underground map key = different points in time
  • Make it more realistic
  • Vary Contrast
  • Cut map into different ways

No comments:

Post a Comment