Using photoshop I combined two images together, an image of New York city (where I plan to live in the future) and an imagine of myself to place on to the background. I found this fun and a really fast way to experiment with different place settings. As I have had some experience with photoshop in the past it didn't take me very long to get used to again. After removing the background from the photograph of myself using the magic wand tool, the eraser and the magnetic lasso tool, I used various options under the image tab to try and merge my photograph to the background of the New York city scape. I used a dry brush filter in the filter gallery to add a similar texture to my photograph as I realised that the image of New York was a painting rather than an actual photograph, I repeated this step with the image of New York as well to add more of a similar texture to both of my images.
I am pleased with my result as I feel it does work well but the photograph of myself is too bright for the image behind it, I feel the only way I could have made this better would have been to use a more neutral coloured image so it would be easier to experiment with.

No comments:
Post a Comment