Development

(Authors own, 2014)
I used wooden sticks and created the same model in this new material. I like how the wood adds a more calming and fixed effect to the structure as a whole. This model, especially due to the background makes it look like the xray of the interior/foundation of a shelter of some sort.
Idea 2 Final Model
This is my final model for the second idea. The entire model follows a very geometric pattern, only leaving the wooden sticks inside to have some organic reference to them (so that the eating area contrasts in with the main temple). I used acetate to expose the inner constructions of the building referring back to my project proposal.
- Kitchen is too small in comparison to the office.
- Division in the office (shop to buy religious supplies for the devotees and a small office for admin resources).
- Bring add on eating area more forward.
(Archdaily, 2010)




No comments:
Post a Comment