
(Authors own, 2014) 
(Authors own, 2014)
Using the sketch I made for the model on the previous page, I used Photoshop to alter different parts of the fragments to see how different colours would change the look of the model. I wanted to find one appropriate to use for my final model, this experiment was mainly directed towards the development of the aesthetics of the entire model as a whole.
(Authors own, 2014) After the previous experiment I added similar line design to my fifth model for this idea. This effect was very effect, it linked back to my work on Anastasi and the repetitive lines around the structure. Using Photoshop once again I inverted the colour to represent an x ray version of the model - this symbolises the interior workings on the top - relating back to my project proposal.
(Authors own, 2014)



No comments:
Post a Comment